Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who are you?

I'd love to know who is partaking of the music that I'm posting. Please, if you're appreciating what I'm doing, let me know.

I'd love to know what you think, and especially what else you would like to see posted. Otherwise I'll just keep posting the stuff that I like. I CAN and would be more that willing to hunt down an album for you and post/review it.


Jacob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob, this is your mother. I'm going to divorce your dad and marry Dave Knight. Ok, love you. Bye.

Anonymous said...

I find your music very helpful to me during my extended illness and as a inspiration for recovery. Keep up the good work.

Jacob said...

i'm glad that i could help, and i hope that north korea will find comfort during your time of illness