Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurtis an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old. I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested]. Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The Album Leaf - Into The Blue Again
The Album Leaf is a predominately instrumental band, headed up by former Locust contributer Jimmy LaValle. A great mood album that features what I consider to be some of the best artwork I've ever seen. Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out.
Tracklisting: 1. The Light 2. Always For You 3. Shine 4. Writings On The Wall 5. Red-Eye 6. See In You 7. Into The Sea 8. Wherever I Go 9. Wishful Thinking 10. Broken Arrow
Highlight Tracks: "The Light", "Always For You", "Wherever I Go"
No comments:
Post a Comment