Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

As Per Request - Katie

So I scoured the internet and unfortunately was unable to locate either Why? albums. All of the links had been deleted or made inactive. The same with Ben Folds. It just hasn't leaked yet, or I couldn't find it. As for John Stamos, I didn't have high hopes of finding it. Sorry. But....I found Animal Collective, Mates of States and Jenny Lewis.

Mates Of State - Re-Arrange Us


Jenny Lewis - Acid Tongue


Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam

2 comments:

kathryn said...

ahhh...when i get my hands on a music downloading capable computer (and hopefully a new ipod) i am devoting an entire day to this nonsense. and i am too impatient!

Ḵ⨻Ɽ‡Ɫ∑∑ said...

Thank you for putting up Strawberry Jam. Seriously one of my favorite albums, ever.

Also, if you haven't, see AC live. It's awe-striking.