Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Indie Mixtape

This is a mix that I made for my friend and former shift manager Tiffany. I always keep all of the mixes that I make, at least for a little while, and this one is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I hope you like it as well.

Tracklisting:
1. Glue Girls - Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin [from the album "Pershing"]
2. Cath... - Death Cab For Cutie [from the album "Narrow Stairs"]
3. The Underdog - Spoon [from the album "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga"]
4. American Names - Sebastien Grainger [from the album "American Names EP"]
5. Sunday - Bloc Party [from the album "A Weekend In The City"]
6. Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur - Sigur Rós [from the album "Með Suð Í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust"]
7. Get Better - Mates Of State [from the album Re-Arrange Us]
8. Is There A Ghost - Band Of Horses [from the album "Cease To Begin"]
9. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire [from the album "Funeral"]
10. Dress Me Like A Clown - Margot & The Nuclear So and So's [from the album "The Dust Of Retreat"]
11. The Rabbit, The Bat, and The Reindeer - Dr. Dog [from the album "Fate"]
12. Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car - Iron & Wine [from the album "The Shepherd's Dog"]
13. Hospital Bed - Cold War Kids [from the album "Robbers & Cowards"]
14. Through The Nights These Days - Jason Collett [from the album "Here's To Being Here"]

Indie Mixtape

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this painting. i have had it has a desktop background before. morris louis...1961.
- jeremy joybomb