Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Envy Corps - Dwell

I had not heard of this band until Miss Anna Apocalypse posted their album some time ago. Sounding like the bastard child of Radiohead and Modest Mouse, you can also hear slight influences from Sigur Ros. A surprise and a treasure.

Tracklisting:
1. Wires & Wool
2. Sylvia (The Beekeeper)
3. Keys To Good Living
4. Rhinemaidens
5. Before The Gold Rush
6. Walls
7. 99,100
8. Rooftop
9. Party Dress
10. Story Problem
11. Baby Teeth

Highlight Tracks: "Wires & Wool", "Keys To Good Living", "99,100"

No comments: