Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dylan Mondegreen - While I Walk You Home

For my final post today, I'm going to leave you with an artist that I'm fairly certain you've never heard before. Imagine if Kings of Convenience wrote catchier songs and you have Dylan Mondegreen. On "While I Walk You Home", Mondegreen shows that he is a great songwriter, writing not only catch, but cohesive songs. Check this out if you're a fan of Kings of Convenience and/or Simon & Garfunkel.

Tracklisting:
1. Wishing Well
2. Girl In Grass
3. Say It Isn't So
4. Something To Dream On
5. My Favourite Song
6. That Mortal Kiss
7. Faint Sound of Surf
8. Broken French
9. Where You Are Is Where It's At
10. While I Walk You Home

Highlight Tracks: "Wishing Well", "Girl In Grass", "That Mortal Kiss"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I realize this has little to do with the music itself, but I love this album artwork. I love the colors.