Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rapidshare



I want you all to know how lucky you are that I use Mediafire to host my files, and for those of you who don't know what Rapidshare is, I'll explain.

It is similar to Mediafire except for the fact that it is absolutely and completely terrible. Not only do you have to wait for up to 2 minutes for your link to appear, you are forced to wait for an hour between downloads or pay a subscription fee. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of illegally downloading files?

Forgive my rant, but I really hate Rapidshare and for some reason unbeknownst to me, everyone and their mom uses it.

Rapidshare, there is a nice warm spot reserved for you in hell.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

There must be some reason that everyone uses it. Something that we don't know about.