Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nik Freitas - Sun Down

This is a record that I'm very excited about. Imagine if Fionn Regan wrote more cohesive songs that were recorded and produced by The Flaming Lips [without taking too many liberties], with Paul McCartney sitting in the corner and giving bits of advice from time to time. It's interesting and wonderful. And, bear in mind that I am saying this having never heard Mr. Freitas before. I can already tell that Sun Down is going to be one of my favorite albums of 2008. So good.

Tracklisting:
1. Sun Down
2. Oh My God
3. All The Way Down
4. What You Become
5. Sophie
6. Love Around
7. It Ain't Like That
8. See Me There
9. Comes To Me
10. Shhh

No comments: