Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Longwave - Secrets Are Sinister

This is indie rock at its finest, incorporating the timeless quality of U2 with the edge of bands like Moving Units and Arctic Monkeys. They have an older quality as well, though; similar in some respects to bands of the early to mid 90's, like Sunny Day Real Estate and Our Lady Peace. This is a long-awaited release and, as it turns out, was very much worth the wait. I'll post their previous album There's A Fire soon, to be used as a frame of reference. Enjoy this great album a little less than a month early.

Tracklisting:
1. Sirens In The Deep Sea
2. No Direction
3. Satellites
4. The Devil And The Lair
5. Life Is Wrong
6. Eyes Like Headlights
7. I Don't Care
8. It's True
9. Shining Hours
10. Secrets Are Sinister

No comments: