Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Margot & The Nuclear So and So's - Animal!

Here is an example of the difference between Major Label Mentality and Indie Label Mentality. Instead of allowing the band to release the album that they wanted, Epic Records demanded a more commercial sounding record and used a different combination of tracks than what Margot & Co. had chosen for the newest record. Instead of fighting it out, the band decided to release their version on vinyl. So here it is...

Tracklisting:
1. At The Carnival
2. O' What A Nightmare!
3. Hello Vagina
4. I Am A Lightning Rod
5. Love Song For A Schubas Bartender
6. Mariel's Brazen Overture
7. There's Talk Of Mine Shafts
8. A Children's Crusade On Acid
9. German Motor Car
10. Cold, Kind, and Lemon Eyes
11. My Baby (Shoots Her Mouth Off)
12. As Tall As Cliffs

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I want to download this and load it on my iPod but I can't!!! :(