I love when I stumble upon a band that I have never heard of, and they absolutely blow me away. 13ghosts is one such band, making use of the same type sound as Dr. Dog, but going in a more subdued direction. Almost as if Dr. Dog were singing funeral hymns and requiems. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm in awe of it. I had no intention of posting any more full albums today, but I couldn't help myself once I heard this album. Please, don't let the band name or anything else deter you from giving this album a chance. You may find yourself surprised and pleased, as did I.
Tracklisting:
1. The Lonely Death of Space Avenger
2. Soft Houses
3. Beyond The Door
4. Riverside
5. Bury Me
6. Faint Goat
7. King Of The Thieves
8. Go To Sleep
9. Soon When I'm Gone
10. Underground
11. Whip Poor Will
12. Photographs
13. Transmissions
Highlight Tracks: "Soft Houses", "Riverside", "Photographs"
The file had to be broken into two parts:
Part 1Part 2
No comments:
Post a Comment