Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Adele - 19

Oh, Adele. Thank you so much for existing. It's about time that someone started shaking up popular music, and I can think of no one better to do just that than Adele, with her soulful and jazz-influenced vocals and her vast amounts of class. The music is jazz through and through, moving and shifting the way that only jazz can. The vocals are a throwback to Ella Fitzgerald and the like. Add a touch of pop and a great amount of personality and poise and you have Adele. I honestly can not say enough good about this wonderful new artist. I am so glad to see a truly passionate and talented artist climb the charts and gain popularity.

Tracklisting:
1. Daydreams
2. Best For Last
3. Chasing Pavements
4. Cold Shoulder
5. Crazy For You
6. Melt My Heart To Stone
7. First Love
8. Right As Rain
9. Make You Feel My Love
10. My Same
11. Tired
12. Hometown Glory

No comments: