I think it may have to do with the fact that my wife is a graduate student and that most of the music that I listen to tends to distract her while he's trying to do her homework, but I have been finding myself gravitating to bands like Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and, in the case of this particular post, This Will Destroy You. I honestly don't know why I am finding myself more enamored by this particular quartet, but there is something very epic and beautiful about their self-titled debut lp that has just captured my attention today. If you are even a passing fan of any of the aforementioned bands, then do yourself a favor and introduce yourself to this young band, because they will blow your mind in the span of this 52 minute record.
Tracklisting:
1. A Three Legged Workhorse
2. Villa Del Refugio
3. Threads
4. Leather Wings
5. The Mighty Rio Grande
6. They Move On Tracks of Never-Ending Light
7. Burial on the Presidio Banks
1 comment:
love this album used villa del reugio for a short i made
Post a Comment