I can't count how many nights were spent in a dark room, watching Nathan croon by the glow of the Christmas lights strung across Josh's keyboards, while Andrew loses track of himself in the music swirling about, hitting the drums seemingly at random, yet blending himself perfectly into the brew. To see them live is to see something special. To see Nathan perform by himself is to see something so intimate and personal that you can't help feeling as though you yourself are a character in one of his songs. You see, I have a theory that we revere artists so much because they themselves are a conduit for something bigger and more beautiful to shine through. They pull aside the curtain, ever so slightly, and give us a glimpse of something we may not have ever seen before. Nathan Edwin is a conduit. He channels something wonderful through his words and fingertips and deserves to have nothing but open doors before him.
Tracklisting:
1. Old Days
2. Showtunes
3. Willow
4. Pocket Poetry
5. Pick Pockets
6. Hermitage

1 comment:
I haven't been this excited nabbing an album in a long time. Super happy right now.
Post a Comment