I know literally nothing about this album other than that it is long overdue. Stevens' last 2 efforts - 2009's
Run Rabbit Run and
The BQE were somewhat disappointing. Neither were what we have come to want and expect from the same guy that gave us
Seven Swans,
Michigan, and
Illinoise! (though I'm inclined to think that this may be the reason behind the shift in musical focus). Even the tracks that Stevens contributed to the
Dark Was The Night Compilation were sub par. All that I can say is that I have high expectations for this new EP and I certainly hope that the album that he is currently working on is good. I could care less, at this point, if he does another "state" album or not, I just want something that is similar to what made me fall in love with
Illinoise! and
Seven Swans.
Tracklisting:
1. All Delighted People (Original)
2. Enchanting Ghost
3. Heirloom
4. From The Mouth Of Gabriel
5. The Owl and the Tanager
6. All Delighted People (Classic Rock Version)
7. Arnika
8. Djohariah
No comments:
Post a Comment