Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurtis an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old. I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested]. Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Chad Serhal - Cruise Van Nuyes
Here we have slightly unfamiliar territory for Mr. Serhal; electronica. Mostly made up of older songs done in a new way, Cruise Van Nuyes shows yet another dimension to Chad Serhal's incredible talent and abilities.
Tracklisting: 1. Love Gets Me So Lost 2. We Got Something 3. I Know You Now 4. 1234 5. You'll Miss Me 6. Slit His Throat 7. East Coast and Up Always 8. Nostalgic 9. Moon-Eyed Girl Revisited 10. Maybe 11. Strong and Strange 12. Middle of August
No comments:
Post a Comment