I'm not entirely sure how The Tallest Man On Earth has escaped my attention for so long now. Even more absurd is the fact that I had his old album downloaded for some time, and never listened to it. Regardless of how long I ignored him, I recently got my hands on his new album
The Wild Hunt. I can't say enough good about this album, so all that I will say is that there is a reason that TTMOE is known as the Swedish Bob Dylan. The songs are brilliant. Simply brilliant.
Tracklisting:
1. The Wild Hunt
2. Burden Of Tomorrow
3. Troubles Will Be Gone
4. You're Going Back
5. The Drying of the Lawns
6. King of Spain
7. Love Is All
8. Thousand Ways
9. A Lion's Heart
10. Kids on the Run
1 comment:
You are my ITUNES. You complete my music collection. Poor Jerry Maguire Reference.
Post a Comment