Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old. I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested]. Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.
Hiatus
I am going to be taking a hiatus from this blog.
I take a great deal of care in choosing and reviewing the albums that I post. I will take the complete and total lack of feedback to mean that the reviews are not being read and that the albums are not being downloaded.
I may or may not be back, but as for the forseeable future, this will be the last post.
5 comments:
Don't go!
I read your reviews!
Jakey.
You're right. You deserve more feedback. Just so you know - I have a music site tab called "MUZAK." This is a folder where all my music blogs are filed away in. Next to it is "Jacob" and then "Nada." Yours and Nada's are checked almost daily by me. Stereogum, Hype Machine, Pitchfork, blah blah blah are all in that MUZAK folder. I rarely open that one. That's how much I like your site. I try not to download as much as I can resist, but sometimes I want what you post so badly that I give in. Now my hard drive is full. Thanks for making me a horrible and unorganized person. ;) J, I really appreciated the energy you put into this. I still remember you telling me about it and how you think I should think about doing something like it. I've thought about that every single time I visit your site. Anyway, it's a fantastic place. Wish you lived closer. Just know that if you do stop posting, I will be SUPER bummed.
just because i don't comment, doesn't mean i'm not reading! and stealing albums! ;)
i also visit regularly :]
Post a Comment