Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurtis an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old. I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested]. Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Meeting Of Important People - Meeting Of Important People
I just found this band and I haven't even listened to the entire album, but I was so impressed with the video for "Brittney Lane Don't Care" that I had to post their album. Think Nada Surf and Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin. You will not be disappointed.
Tracklisting: 1. Brittney Lane Don't Care 2. Hanky Church 3. List Show 4. One O'Clock 5. Dead Man 6. I Know Every Street 7. Mothers Pay More 8. Pretzel Rod Blues (Riff Song) 9. Down In The Hollow 10. Nothing's Going On
No comments:
Post a Comment