Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You

Personally, I'm not the world's biggest Avett Brothers fan. I like, to some extent, the stuff that I have heard from Emotionalism, but I wasn't impressed enough to post it. This sentiment, however, is not shared with the Brothers' newest forthcoming offering. I And Love And You is an incredible album full of anti-folk pop gems. Now, I know that this album has quite a few people worried, the majority of which being diehard fans. Fret not! Though it is their major label debut and is produced by Rick Ruben, it is still stripped down and true to their sound. Great album.

Tracklisting:
1. I And Love And You
2. January Wedding
3. Head Full Of Doubt, Road Full Of Promises
4. And It Spread
5. The Perfect Space
6. Ten Thousand Words
7. Kick Drum Heart
8. Laundry Room
9. Ill With Want
10. Tin Man
11. Slight Figure Of Speech
12. It Goes On and On
13. Incomplete and Insecure

1 comment:

Andrew Stanley said...

I officially request that you post "she and him."

Thanks!