While the rumor well has been pretty dry concerning Mr. Stevens, we do know that his next effort is a re-imagining of his debut album, Enjoy Your Rabbit [which isn't very enjoyable]. But there has been no news on which state is next to be featured in his "50 States" venture, if there even is one. Forgive me if I sound somewhat bitter, but I have been waiting patiently since 2005 for a proper album, and all we have gotten is a b-sides album, a collection of Christmas songs, a film soundtrack, and now a reworked version of an album that wasn't that great to start with. When, oh when will we finally have a new album to enjoy and obsess over? This is getting a little ridiculous.
Tracklisting:
1. Prelude On The Esplanade
2. Introductory Fanfare For The Hooper Heroes
3. Movement I: In The Countenance Of Kings
4. Movement II: Sleeping Invader
5. Interlude I: Dream Sequence In Subi Circumnavigation
6. Movement III: Linear Tableau With Intersecting Surprise
7. Movement IV: Traffic Shock
8. Movement V: Self-Organizing Emergent Patterns
9. Interlude II: Subi Power Waltz
10. Interlude III: Invisible Accidents
11. Movement VI: Isorhythmic Night Dance With Interchanges
12. Movement VII (Finale): The Emperor Of Centrifuge
13. Postlude: Critical Mass

No comments:
Post a Comment