Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sufjan Stevens - Run Rabbit Run

And here we have yet another new Sufjan Stevens album that nobody cares about. Maybe that's a little harsh, but as far as I'm concerned, no number of "newly imagined revisited albums" can hold me over until the next State album comes out. This makes the second album to come out within the last month, and still I feel cheated.

That's all I have to say about it.

Tracklisting:
1. Year Of The Ox
2. Enjoy Your Rabbit
3. Year Of The Monkey
4. Year Of The Tiger
5. Year Of The Dragon
6. Year Of The Snake
7. Year Of The Horse
8. Year Of The Sheep
9. Year Of The Rat
10. Year Of The Rooster
11. Year Of The Dog
12. Year Of The Boar
12. Year Of Our Lord


1 comment:

kathryn said...

ya know, maybe i won't like it as much, but i can't turn my back on him. he's given me so much.