Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Monsters Of Folk - "Say Please"

So on the off chance that you have heard nothing of Monsters Of Folk, I will gladly explain. Monsters Of Folk is a supergroup consisting of Conor Oberst [Bright Eyes], Jim James [My Morning Jacket, Yim Yames], M. Ward [solo, She and Him], and Mike Mogis [Bright Eyes, producer for various Saddle Creek bands]. This is certainly one for the books. Take three of the most prolific songwriters of our generation, and add not only a seasoned guitarist, but also multi-talented producer who has a knack for making great records and you have what has the making of a fantastic record.

Unfortunately, as of yet, the full album has not leaked [or I have at least not found it], but the single "Say Please" has been released online to hold off all of us rabid fans. Download and enjoy until the actual album hits the net.

Tracklisting:
1. Say Please

No comments: