Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dawes - North Hills

Dawes is a band that has nowhere to go but up. All it takes is one viewing of their covering of "A Little Help From My Friends" on Vimeo and you can tell that these guys are not only incredibly talented musicians, but that they also know how to work the audience, which is something that less and less musicians know how to do these days.

I was told about these guys some 8 weeks ago and have tried to find this album everywhere online, but to no avail. Then yesterday, a good friend that had the goods passed them along to me, as I am doing now for whomever it is that actually reads this blog. For your listening pleasure...

Wonder Years Troubadour from Evan Romoff on Vimeo.


Tracklisting:
1. That Western Skyline
2. Love Is All I Am
3. When You Call My Name
4. Give Me Time
5. When My Time Comes
6. God Rest My Soul
7. Bedside Manner
8. My Girl To Me
9. Take Me Out Of The City
10. If You Let Me Be Your Anchor
11. Peace In The Valley

No comments: