I love Cat Stevens. I don't know what it is, but there is something about his music that is just special to me. As it is nearly impossible to find the
Harold & Maude OST on vinyl for less than $200, I recently turned to his other works, of which there is an abundance on vinyl.
Catch Bull At Four has more than caught my attention. Maybe not the best place to start on the road to Cat Stevens fandom, but an amazing album for those of us whom have already formed an appreciation for his music.
Tracklisting:
1. Sitting
2. The Boy With The Moon & Star On His Head
3. Angelsea
4. Silent Sunlight
5. Can't Keep It In
6. 18th Avenue (Kansas City Nightmare)
7. Freezing Steel
8. O Caritas
9. Sweet Scarlet
10. Ruins
1 comment:
goo! i want this album. so good.
Post a Comment