For the last several days, I have been able to listen to little other than Andrew Bird. For years, I had liked a couple of his albums, but they never made it to my favorites list. The other day, I found myself wanting to listen to something familiar, but not anything that I listen to with any sort of frequency. Mr. Bird caught my eye and I listened. Now, I can't listen to anything else. Seeing as how his discography contains not only his solo albums, but also his previous endeavor, Andrew Bird & The Bowl Of Fire, I think that to cut it down to a more manageable size is acceptable. Here are his most recent 3 full-lengths and a European tour EP. Enjoy!
Andrew Bird & The Mysterious Production of Eggs

Soldier On EP

Armchair Apocrypha

Noble Beast
1 comment:
weather systems is one of my fav albums of his
Post a Comment