Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Noise, Idaho - I Am Waiting For Death

Noise, Idaho (pronounced Nois-ee, like Boise) is side-project of Chad Serhal's and I Am Waiting For Death is an instrumental album about a volcano. I am convinced that Chad Serhal is bursting with material. I don't know of anyone else who is writing so many albums so quickly. In the year or so that I have known him, he has released about 3 albums under his own name and now another one as Noise, Idaho, and that's just the material that he has released. I'm sure there is quite a bit more material that he didn't release. Check it out. Good stuff.

Tracklisting:
1. LA SOUFRIERE PART 1
2. LA SOUFRIERE PART 2
3. LA SOUFRIERE PART 3
4. LA SOUFRIERE PART 4
5. LA SOUFRIERE PART 6
7. LA SOUFRIERE PART 7
8. LA SOUFRIERE PART 8
9. LA SOUFRIERE PART 9

No comments: