Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chad Serhal - Hoosier Mountain Restoration Gospel

As an added bonus, I am also making Chad Serhal's gospel record, Hoosier Mountain Restoration Gospel, available. The album contains a few covers of classic gospel songs, as well a few originals that are each and every one great. Check it!

Tracklisting:
1. Shine On Me
2. The Hour That The Ship Comes In
3. Praise the Lord! I Saw The Light!
4. Lord, I'm In Your Care
5. When I Bid This World Goodbye
6. Hallelujah! We Shall Rise
7. Glory Hallelujah
8. By and By
9. Oh! What A Beautiful City!
10. Do Lord
11. Take A Stand

No comments: