Portugal. The Man was one of those bands that, when they came out, I anticipated maybe one more release from. I expected that like most bands of their kind, they would very quickly fall by the wayside; to think that they were capable of writing an album as impressive as
Censored Colors would have been inconceivable to me. Not only did they achieve that, though, but they also managed to exceed the expectations I had for a follow-up with
The Satanic Satanist.
The album is experimental in a way that isn't abrasive and somehow manages to maintain listenability. Portugal. The Man is a band that has remained true to who they are and constantly is challenging themselves with each new release.
Tracklisting:
1. People Say
2. Work All Day
3. Lovers In Love
4. The Sun
5. The Home
6. The Woods
7. Guns and Dogs
8. Do You
9. Everyone Is Golden
10. Let You Down
11. Mornings
1 comment:
Wow, I didn't know that anyone else knew about this album.
Post a Comment