Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Decemberists - The Hazards of Love

Before you say anything, I know - I apologize for the Rapidshare. I couldn't find any other remaining links. Believe me, however, when I say that this album is certainly worth it - heck I would have even paid for this one [and I probably will]. It's been a good couple of years since The Decemberists released The Crane Wife, their first venture into mainstream music backed by a major label; it's about time we got a follow-up.

BLAH BLAH BLAH if you want to know more, then wikipedia it. Quit reading my words and download it already and make up your mind for yourself.

Tracklisting:
1. Prelude
2. The Hazards Of Love 1 (The Prettiest Whistles Won't Wrestle the Thistles Undone)
3. A Bower Scene
4. Won't Want For Love (Margaret In the Taiga)
5. The Hazards Of Love 2 (Wager All)
6. The Queen's Approach
7. Isn't It A Lovely Night
8. The Wanting Comes In Waves/Repaid
9. An Interlude
10. The Rake's Song
11. The Abduction of Margaret
12. The Queen's Rebuke / The Crossing
13. Annan Water
14. Margaret In Captivity
15. The Hazards Of Love 3 (Revenge!)
16. The Wanting Comes In Waves (Reprise)
17. The Hazards Of Love 4 (The Drowned)

1 comment:

kathryn said...

we saw my brightest diamond last weekend, so i am especially loving "the queen's" dialogue.