Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt is an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old.  I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested].  Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pomegranates - Everybody, Come Outside!

I'm not going to say much about Pomegranates, other than that they are one of the most fun and inventive bands I've heard in a while. The first time I listened to them was when Rach and I watched them open for Margot & The Nuclear So and So's, and they showed them up. A great group of guys that make sweet tunes.

MYSPACE

Tracklisting:
1. Everybody Come Outside
2. Beachcomber
3. This Land Used To Be My Land, But Now I Hate This Land
4. Southern Ocean
5. Sail (Away With Me)
6. Corriander
7. 384 BC
8. Svaatzi Uutsi
9. Jerusalem Had A Bad Day
10. Tesseract
11. I Feel Like I'm A Million Years Old

Highlight Tracks: "Everybody Come Outside", "Southern Ocean", "Corriander", "Svaatzi Uutsi"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Can we please see Pomegranates again everytime they come near here? Except at the places where there are 43825856 rude drunk people?