Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurtis an outlet for me to express my thoughts and feelings about records and bands, new and old. I am more than willing to satisfy requests [provided I can find the albums being requested]. Just leave a comment or send me an email with the album or albums you would like posted.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Bob Dylan - New Morning
I don't know how, but Bob Dylan's album New Morning has somehow eluded my attention for 25 years. It is without a doubt my new favorite Dylan record. It is cohesive and the songs sound like the inspiration for bands like Wilco and the like.
Tracklisting: 1. If Not For You 2. Day of the Locusts 3. Time Passes Slowly 4. Went To See The Gypsy 5. Winterlude 6. If Dogs Run Free 7. New Morning 8. Sign On The Window 9. One More Weekend 10. The Man In Me 11. Three Angels 12. Father of Night
No comments:
Post a Comment