I'm going to be honest, I am just now listening to
Hold Time for the very first time, and first impressions are very good [though it would take a great effort for Mr. Ward to release anything less than amazing]. It isn't very often that I purchase a vinyl, and if that tells you anything, then it should indicate the caliber of an album like
Post-War, being that I bought the vinyl [I don't even have a working turntable].
Thus far, I can tell that
Hold Time is going to be near the top of my
Best Of 2009 list. Give it a try.
Tracklisting:
1. For Beginners (AKA Mt. Zion)
2. Never Had Anybody Like You
3. Jailbird
4. Hold Time
5. Rave On
6. To Save Me
7. One Hundred Million Years
8. Stars Of Leo
9. Fisher Of Men
10. Oh, Lonesome Me
11. Epistemology
12. Blake's View
13. Shangri-La
14. Outro (AKA I'm A Fool To Want You)
1 comment:
I am listening to this right now and loving it.
Post a Comment